Thursday, July 09, 2009

NTS Message Example #2


Mike, KE5YOO, submitted this example of message handling. He copied special Field Day Message #4 that I sent on the June 25 Tulsa Amateur Radio Club Thursday Night Net.

This message was sent to "Your Station" as a traffic-handling practice exercise. My goal here was to involve everyone listening to the net.

Mike used an on-line form and sent it to me. This form has some great information right on the radiogram message form itself.

Click Here for ARRL Version of Radiogram Form .

You can find on-line information and training at the ARRL website or click on the following link: The National Traffic System .

Thanks Mike and very nicely done!

... AR

1 comment:

  1. Gene, do you know about any .wav or .mp3 files with sample traffic. I don't I'm home in time for the Sooner Traffic net. How some of this is 'said' is important as filling out the form.

    73
    Scott

    ReplyDelete