Wednesday, April 08, 2009

What Are the Odds?

Sometimes, random happenings just amaze me. Here's a recount of the last few online orders I've made over a couple of weeks ...

On March 24th, I ordered a HyGain Vertical Antenna from HyGain. This was about 4 pm on a Tuesday. The order page turned out to be administered by MFJ which surprised me, but I went ahead with the order for the HyGain. (It is the 10M - 80M AV-18VS.)

A week later, on Tuesday March 31 also about 4 pm, I ordered some vitamins from a company located in Redmond, WA.

On Sunday, April 5, I ordered a 46 in. by 60 in. floor mat for the home office from Office Depot. This was about 8:30 pm.

Now, cue the Twilight Zone music ....

The UPS truck pulled up at the house on April 7 about 3 pm and left all 3 packages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment